• Announcements

• MadMcardle

***Website Issues***   01/01/2018

I am aware that some things are not working, along with our theme, I am working to fix this asap guys but didn't want you waiting anymore. Hang tight soldiers! Mad
MadMcardle

[COMPLETE] Operation: Outpost

Briefing

As mentioned in Junes SitRep Operations will now be on a monthly basis, this was mainly down to low activity in the OP's so hopefully being monthly will give members more time to get involved if they want to. So lets get to it.

With the infection spreading like wildfire people have been out on the streets looting everything possible, fighting and even killing people for cans of beans! In order for us to survive we need to setup some outposts that we can retreat to if needed. Top of the list is obviously weapons and ammo, the more of them we have the better, but we will also need to stock up on medical supplies and food.

This month you will be setting up and showing us a base/outpost that you have made either by yourself or with other members of BC, join the iZurvive group and mark it on the map too if you like (obviously we will not know the server it is on) and posting up a screenshot of all the goodies you have found as well as a nice shot of the actual camp. As always so we know it is you please type "BC Outpost" in direct chat when you take pictures so we know it is you.

We are offering a reward of

1000 CP

This operation will automatically close 31.07.17 at 23:00 GMT. A post will be made in this topic when CP has been awarded.

• Upvote 2

already did it with snuffles a month or so ago it will be more fun and effective to team up the whole binary but the idea is pretty cool 

Yes, the move... all items transferred, but there has been work to do... it wasn't in the best of states, but looking a whole better after some DIY :)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, KenRael said:

Yes, the move... all items transferred, but there has been work to do... it wasn't in the best of states, but looking a whole better after some DIY :)

Ah top man, glad it is all sorted :) 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TikTac'tical said:

So does this only count current camps, or also past camps? :)

It needs to be current for you to be able to type "BC Outpost" at it ;) 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

Alright I thought so, just had to make sure. :P Unfortunately I don't have a camp running atm. :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

Oh right... Didn't notice you had to write "BC Outpost" in direct, lol I'm such an idiot, sorry.. :D