Registration is not needed, you simply sign in with your Steam account.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
    Radio Frequency 87.8
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Shadow Dee

Troubleshoot subforums for every game division

8 posts in this topic

Separate Troubleshoot subforums

As it is now there's only one troubleshoot subforum, which also seems to be the one from the time where there was only the DayZ divison.
I think it would be a good idea to separate the submitted problems into their referred game.
Would keep everything in proper place and order.

Let me know what you think.

BC_community_dayz-troubleshooting.thumb.jpg.5341388e5b2078a78801bf077717c102.jpg

Posted (edited)

I like the idea, but where would you bring the "general troubleshooting" then? Like "my internet isn't working" etc.. Would that be in the community tab? :)

EDIT: And also where would troubleshooting for other games that don't have a division be? :)

Edited by TikTac'tical

Good points!

I'd say keep a troubleshooting subforum in the community forum and put two subforums inside "Other Games" > General / Troubleshooting
Could be a good idea I think.

there are many things left from the time when we played only dayz but this is actually an important one to be in its own division great idea ;)

I get what you mean, but we have Q&A in the divisions, that could be used for troublesome things also I think? I don't mind adding stuff, but there needs to be a reason for it. For example if we were to get a lot of troubleshoot questions then by all means we could add more, but at the moment I don't really see a need for it. We added the RP for DayZ not too long ago and only one post so far, just saying was it really worth it? :P 

Signature.png

Oh yeah, I see your point with the troubleshooting.
Didn't have that close of a look then. :D

But with the RP thing, I'm currently working on a little story. ;)
Wasn't able to do so until now. But I assure you, somethings coming! hehe :P