Registration is not needed, you simply sign in with your Steam account. Please note, we do not accept people with VAC/game bans

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
    Radio Frequency 87.8
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
MadMcardle

Situation Report: September

20 posts in this topic

Attention soldiers,

Another good month for BC as a whole with some HUGE donations towards the return of the DayZ Standalone server and closing that gap on important updates such as the software renewal. We have been working on the Combat Points system for the official stream team and saw our first monthly Operation medal, well done if you were one of the few to earn it!

Website

Traffic has risen slightly again this month, hopefully with the DayZ server returning this will boost activity, there has also been a few members discussing starting up some squads too, and with us getting closer to the software update that will be very interesting to see how members use those new permissions/features within their squad.

Unique Visits: 1,037
Number Of Visits: 2,095

Members

A few new members this month but unfortunately some of them had VAC bans so were denied. I noticed we don't actually show that we don't accept new members with bans anywhere on the website, so that is something we need to address for sure. We also saw the departure of a long serving member, @tisho who decided to leave to concentrate on school, so good luck to him he will be missed! We have seen a few members leave the Steam group also this month, some were kicked due to having VAC bans also.

Steam Group: 1,087

Discord & TeamSpeak

After discussing it for a while it has been decided to phase out TeamSpeak over the next few months and solely use Discord in the future, there are many reasons for this such as the level of customisation available in Discord, integration with Steam & Twitch and numerous bots etc, you can even check your Combat Points in there now! But don't worry you will have TeamSpeak for a while yet, probably until the end of the year.

Donations

Well we can hardly talk about donations this month without mentioning @DeathBearGaming with the HUGE donation of £100 towards the DayZ Standalone server, so thank you so much man, we really do appreciate it! But lets not forget other donations and sponsors this month, without you guys we wouldn't be here, so thank you for supporting us.

Donated: £121.00

Member Of The Month (MOTM)

Unsurprisingly the Member Of The Month for September goes to @DeathBearGaming with the most votes! Possibly something to do with that donation no doubt, but still he is a well liked and active member of the community. He is planning to start streaming and making YouTube videos in the future, be sure to stop by his Twitter account and drop him a follow there too - @DeathBearGames 

That's it for this month, lets get on that DayZ Server and get some phat loot! :P 

Mad

Signature.png

nice one deathbear gaming:D

Thanks ^^ cant wait to get on ! Hopefully we can keep it goeing !!! *salute*

2 hours ago, ScyPirate said:

Thanks for the sitrep. Nice donation from @DeathBearGaming

No worries man!

8 minutes ago, DeathBearGaming said:

Thanks ^^ cant wait to get on ! Hopefully we can keep it goeing !!! *salute*

Lets hope so bud!

Signature.png

...I have to say that I am not overly keen on using discord for in game comms...

1 minute ago, KenRael said:

...I have to say that I am not overly keen on using discord for in game comms...

Is that because you don't know how to use it @KenRaelxD

Signature.png

Posted (edited)

...that is because it won't work for me... 

All the settings were there, and on... however, I still prefer TS... never liked discord...that and that discord always intimates a lack of harmony and a disagreement between people.

I have installed the app now, so will try that too.

Edited by KenRael
Additional annotation

11 minutes ago, KenRael said:

...that is because it won't work for me... 

All the settings were there, and on... however, I still prefer TS... never liked discord...that and that discord always intimates a lack of harmony and a disagreement between people.

I have installed the app now, so will try that too.

The actual application is MUCH better than the website version. When you get into how Discord works, it is really simple and intuitive. I'm sure you'll like it after a while. ;)

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

2 minutes ago, TikTac'tical said:

The actual application is MUCH better than the website version. When you get into how Discord works, it is really simple and intuitive. I'm sure you'll like it after a while. ;)

Tik, I still do not like the name... that won't change.

Just now, KenRael said:

Tik, I still do not like the name... that won't change.

What the name? What do you mean? Discord?

Yes the websites buggy, i had issues with it like i went into voice chat and no one could hear me, once i got the app it was alot eaisier, then i starting likeing it :) for me its simpler than ts and is nicer to look at xD

Just now, TikTac'tical said:

What the name? What do you mean? Discord?

Yeds, Discord... as it means:  a lack of harmony and a disagreement between people.

1 minute ago, KenRael said:

Yeds, Discord... as it means:  a lack of harmony and a disagreement between people.

Oh.. Lol.. I had no idea. Well I mean it's just a name! :D

5 minutes ago, TikTac'tical said:

Oh.. Lol.. I had no idea. Well I mean it's just a name! :D

It is never 'just a name'.

38 minutes ago, KenRael said:

It is never 'just a name'.

For me it is. :P

This is getting a bit deep!

Geez louise, quit bitching bitches! :P 

Signature.png

10 minutes ago, ScyPirate said:

This is getting a bit deep!

I am deep