Registration is not needed, you simply sign in with your Steam account. Please note, we do not accept people with VAC/game bans

Radio Frequency 87.8
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
DeathBearGaming

Convoy Event?

3 posts in this topic

Was thinking about events and i thought once more people become active and i get my trading up again was thinging a *ambush convoy* event

2 teams lets say blue and red, blue is the convoy and there job is to get one place to the other useing one road picked out at the start,  they are holding stock in their cargo (what ever i stick in it e.i m4 ammo ghillie things like that.

red get once car, they know what road we are taking and place it in the center, stopping the convoy, then attacking the blue (  convoy can not move around the car but have to get out and move it first then carry on ) once it is over what ever team is still alive get the loot inside 

maybe future??

I've had a convoy event in mind for a long time, but unfortunately with how laggy they still are right now it just wouldn't be good, I am hoping when 0.63 comes we will be in a much better place performance wise.

Signature.png

I agree with @MadMcardle. Sounds like a cool event, lets make sure the cars are working fully first!