Registration is not needed, you simply sign in with your Steam account. Please note, we do not accept people with VAC/game bans

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
    Radio Frequency 87.8
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
tisho

returning??(my explanation)

2 posts in this topic

since i may've been blocked everywhere @MadMcardle im left with no other choice than to communicate with you this way that was me on discord i don't know why i did it it was stupid and i want to become clear about my leaving i left because of school(i had to study for an important exam) lucky tried to convince to join his group but i didnt just left the binary and was alone nothing more i joined the discord and tried to think of a way to get your attention and try to talk to you but since i didnt think twice i did the bullsh*t with the new guy and since i left you with the impression of joining in another group i didnt knew you would like to write you since you wanted to remove any ways i had to communicate with you my exams are now finished and i will be active not every day but at least 3 times on a week pm me on steam i havent block you like i said to you i still follow you (content and steam profile) this means i havent given up on the binary  so if you think there is still a place for me try to contact me 

Thanks for the post man but unfortunately it is going to be a no I'm afraid, the reasons are as follows;

1. You purposefully invited TheLuckyOne to our Steam group knowing he was already banned, the point of this was nothing more than to cause grief which was really disappointing.

2. You also invited him to join our Discord, for the same reason above I presume, as well as to "recruit" members away from BC.

3. You made it perfectly clear that you were leaving for school, but instantly joined TAW and were trying to get members to join you.

4. Lastly, today with that rubbish in Discord, not only making a new account but getting your friends involved too, all in all your attitude towards BC as a whole was not with good intent, and for that reason you will not be allowed to return.

I hope you can understand the decision, good luck in your future groups.

Signature.png

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor