• Announcements

• MadMcardle

***Website Issues***   01/01/2018

I am aware that some things are not working, along with our theme, I am working to fix this asap guys but didn't want you waiting anymore. Hang tight soldiers! Mad

Hey guys,

I just wanted to bring you up to date with some plans I have for BC as a whole as we near the end of 2017.

• There will not be any Operations for November or December, the reason for this is as starting a new job I lost a few weeks due to training so was a little behind with things, so I will finish the Venom medal but then start work on new medals and awards to kick off 2018, this way I hope to stay ahead a little should anything else crop up.
  • The website will be updating it's software towards the end of December, there will be some changes and some new things coming, such as Squads and Tournaments, so expect some downtime towards the end of December for this, with the new stuff going live 1st of January 2018.
  • WILL have all ranks and staff positions finalised with perks/duties assigned by the end of the year.
  • S.O.G. members will have more to it in 2018, you'll want to make sure you have those tags ;)
  • Sponsors packages will be overhauled with new forum specific features, this will no longer include TeamSpeak/Discord channels, it cannot be synced at this time and chasing up channels members should be able to access is pretty time consuming.
  • TeamSpeak will be closing at the end of the year, with Discord being our sole VOIP, more channels and features to follow.
  • Member Of The Month will be more rewarding in 2018.
  • Operations/Events will cycle through divisions, at this time they have mainly been for DayZ.
  • BC Stream Team will officially start in 2018, there will be requirements for this.
  • We will be using our Youtube channel to share members videos from their channels, helping to promote content.

All in all, lets enjoy the next few weeks and Christmas, spend some time with family and loved ones and then hit 2018 running!

• Upvote 4

Just to keep you guys updated, I ran in to several major bugs/issues with updating the site, I am awaiting support but they are not back until tomorrow, I will get things sorted asap but didn't want to keep you from the site anymore!

• Upvote 1